The following stats were gathered from various scientific surveys performed within the past two years and other government sources.
- 85% of all those who think that their lover is cheating are RIGHT.
- 33% of all divorces in the United States are caused by infidelity
- 52% of all married man surveyed claimed that they did not know that their wife was having an affair
- 70% of all married woman surveyed claimed that they did not know that their husband was cheating
- 14% of married woman admit to having engaged in extra-marital activities
- 22% of married men admit to having engaged in extra-marital activities
- Two years was the average length of all affairs reported
- Approximately 60% of all married people will have an affair sometime during their marriage. Forty percent of this number will be women with the other sixty percent being men.